Change4Life schools programme
On the School Zone you will find Change4Life curriculum-linked materials to support primary school teachers to encourage children to eat a healthy and balanced diet, as well as easy ways to get kids to move more during the school day.
- Being active resources provide teachers with materials to get pupils moving more during the school day. Resources include:
- Healthy eating resources provide teachers with materials to encourage pupils to eat a healthy and balanced diet. Resources include:
- Key stage 1 and 2 lesson plans, assembly presentations, educational leaflets, pupil-led campaign materials, in-school and take-home activities.
- Engaging films that can be shown in assemblies or in the classroom
- NEW: Keeping our teeth healthy resources
Please use your communications channels with primary schools in your area to let them know about these Change4Life resources on the School Zone. We have a range of resources available to help you spread the word by:
- Retweeting or sharing our posts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. We also have ready to use post images and copy available here.
- Putting a link to the School Zone on a teacher facing section of your website
- Encouraging teachers to subscribe to the School Zone to receive the latest information about new resources and campaigns.
- Forwarding on our latest newsletters to your teacher networks.