Troubleshooting tips for hospitals
Blog by Duncan Selbie (PHE Chief Executive) addressing some of the key questions hospital trusts may have on going smoke-free:
1) How can we enforce a no smoking policy across the grounds?
2) What about the costs involved?
3) Hospital patients and their families are going through stressful times – won’t we be seen as lacking compassion?
4) Won’t having to leave the grounds mean staff take longer breaks to smoke?
5) What if having people smoking outside the hospital perimeter brings its own problems?
|File size||108 KB|